Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy Friday Everyone!

So it's been a while since I've written. A lot has happened to keep me busy. First off, I HATE PAINTING! My back hurts, my shoulder hurts, I'm taking a break. The upstairs living room and hallways isn't finished but I have time :-)

Secondly, Most of you know I'm not a huge fan of Memphis. Anyway, yesterday Jason was in a car accident. 7 car accident actually. Since I'm so far away I was really scared/worried for him. Here's the scoop. He was driving down Winchester to get something to eat. A guy was stalled in his lane, actually he later found out that guy had just hit someone. Anyway, so the guy in front of Jason slammed on his breaks. Jason then slammed on his breaks, then the lady behind Jason hit Jason and then pushed him into the guy in front of him. Now for the funny part, a guy in the other lane slowed down to see the accident and ended up getting rear ended himself. When I talked to Jay his first words were "Only in a Jeep" turns out the other cars we're banged up really bad and all his Jeep had was a few scratches. He's still going to have it looked at to make sure nothing underneith was damaged but so far it looks good :-) I thank GOD he took care of Jay.

Today I got up and took Kenzie for a walk after dog doo doody (hehehe). It's really warm outside today. That's all going to change tomorrow though. It's suppose to snow for the next 10 days and be in the 30's as the high. Winter is coming and I'm very very excited. Jason has never been skiing so I'm looking forward to taking him :-)

The furkids are crazy. They are so bored and into everything. I have no idea why they are bored though. They stay out all day long running around and playing.

Ok, so I have 2 friends that I was reconnected with on My Space. I was going through my old Senior Book and found some quotes and other things. Reading back on the quotes I was laughing histerically so I figured I would share with everyone. :-) Abs/Shae, good times, good times.

No comments: