Wednesday, December 06, 2006

"SUPERSTAR"

I'm a SUPERSTAR! Last night I watched Superstar. What a funny movie. Here are some of my favorite quotes. Please, this is rated R, Ha, just kidding.

"Sometimes when I get nervous I stick my hands under my arms and I smell them like this"

"I have to be a little honest with you. Your intense energy is making me feel a bit bombarded"

"Thomas, Stop pretending your high on drugs. It's a sin even pretending"

Here's a little Superstar trivia.

What car is the only car you see parked and driving throughout the movie? (answer at the end of this blog)

So yesterday is also snowed. It was so beautiful. It was spitting large flakes and didn't even stick on the ground but it was still beautiful. I took some photos. You have to click on the photo and view it larger to actually see the snow :-) It was so pretty though. The furkids went wild. Kenzie just loves the snow.
Today I woke up at my usual time, 9:00am. Since I finished painting the office I started working on putting it together. After a while I went to Walmart and returned some things. I also picked up some shelving that we're going to use in the office closet. I don't like things sitting out because then they collect dust and I HATE to dust. he he he. While I was out I received a call from a lady in Memphis from Helena Chemical. She heard I was looking for a job. She told me they are not doing any hiring right now but will keep me in mind for the future. She also said she talked to their branch here and they gave her a staffing agency to go to for employment. Now this staffing service isn't even listed anywhere so I had never heard of it. She gave me directions and everything. That was so nice. I also received a email from Jason's employer asking for my resume. They have a Customer Service Position available. Hopefully something will happen soon. I'm about to die of boredom. You know, at least I'm able to work on the house though. That's one very nice thing. Then I came home. Loaded up the Jeep with tons of trash from unpacking boxes and drove them to the end of the driveway. Now, I'm sitting here typing and listening to WEBN Cincinnati. I promise, I'm hooked. It's so nice being able to listen to it every day though.

Speaking of radio stations. Since I'm home all day long, every day I've been listening to WEBN all day long while I'm working around the house. I strongly think that radio stations play the same songs every day in the same order. I heard the song I posted the other day again, actually twice today. Ozzy, ACDC, Soundgarden, 3 Days Grace, Godsmack, Disturbed, I hear them all day long. Same songs too!

Ok, ok. So, on another note. I was reading the online newspaper today and here's the funny headline. This should tell you how small our town is for this to make headlines.

Lawn display 'joke' draws complaints
'It doesn't look good'
The town has gotten complaints about a holiday lawn display along East Fifth Street featuring two lighted reindeer that appear to be mating.

You should see the photo. I tried to copy and paste it but it wouldn't let me.

Anyway, I'm signing off for tonight. Here's the answer to the movie trivia. The answer is a Lime Green VW Bug. It's the only car you see driving and parked in the movie. Sometimes several will drive by at the same time. Watch it, it's funny.

No comments: