Saturday, December 16, 2006

It's been a few days since I have written. With good reason though. Jason came home. Jeep and all. I was so excited to see him even though the poor guy had just been on the road for over 15 hours. Yikes. He was sure to call me through each state he drove through though. He called me in Maryland and then had me wait on the phone until the PA state line. I sure thought that was funny. Since he's been home I've been putting him to work doing stuff I couldn't do. So on Friday night Jason and I drove to Wilkes Barre to pickup some stuff he needed to complete the closet shelves and other things. We also picked up our paint for our bedroom. We've decided to go with the red color we used in our old house. I think it will look really nice. After that we drove to Buckhorn to go to Quaker Steak and Lube. One of our favorite places to eat. We tried the Burger with hot sauce and man, it was awesome. So the next day it was work time for Jason. He worked on the closet and other things while I worked on getting the spare bedroom ready for Stacy. I'm getting so excited she's coming.

Today we woke up early and headed to the lake for a 2 mile hike. Kenzie was able to come with us. The lake is so beautiful and it's such a fun walk. While walking through the wooded part of it the trail would go away at some points. It was perfectly fine, we knew we couldn't get lost since we were walking around the whole lake :-) We even made it to a marshy area full of mud and stuff that we had to walk through. I'm a fan of getting muddy so this was fun. Luckily I had on my snow/hiking boots so my feet didn't get wet at all. :-) Ahh, mud, so much fun.

So now we're heading out to go antiquing. It should be tons of fun. We're hoping to find some stuff for our house. I'll be sure to write more later after the weekend is over.

Oh, by the way. Crazy Carie sent me an email the other day that had me rolling and crying. I've decided to post it for others to enjoy. She told me that since it was for the disturbed she naturally thought of me. Crazy Carie I think knows me all too well. The Christmas Carols listed below, really only one really describes me. It's the one for Attention Deficit Disorder. Enjoy!

Christmas carols for the 'disturbed':

1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are


3. Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas


4. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me


5. Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and.....


6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me


7. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire


8. Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why


9. Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent night, Holy oooh look at the Froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?


10. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle,Bells, Jingle Bells

1 comment:

Carie said...

So, I would like to know just exactly how I always appear as "Crazy Carie"...I'm sure you only mean it in the best sense of the word "Crazy"! Maybe like, "you're so crazy, I wanna have yo' baby"-crazy? I hope it's not Crazy-Cat-Lady-crazy!!

Miss you :)