Monday, December 11, 2006

It's almost 2 and I'm already exhausted from working today. You ask, what have I been doing? Take one guess......Well besides painting I've also been working in the flower beds. Yes, it's winter and I'm working in the flower beds but their is a reason why. Lately the kids have been throwing up a lot. When I go outside I've been noticing that they are digging and eating stuff in the flower beds. So, since it was nice out today I decided it's time to clear them out of all the mulch and other stuff. Man, what a lot of work. I have like 10 - 12 bags full of mulch that will be heading to the trash. My back hurts from bending over but I still have more work to do so I'm going to suck it up and get to work. Well, after I post on my blog :-)

When I came in from the yard I was covered in mud. Which shouldn't surprise anyone. I seem to always have mud or something all over me. I'm such a tomboy. I also had a few band aids on my fingers where I took off some flesh on some of the rocks. Yumm, I'm sure some of you are going, eww, too much information. Anyway, I also had tons of mud caked under my fingernails. Since my back hurts I didn't want to get up and look for the fingernail clippers so I took the box cutting knife and used it as my finger nail cleaner. More tomboy things to do.

I'm only going to work a few more hours and then I'm going to spend the rest of the evening on the couch with the kids watching TV. They have so much fun laying around the house with their mommy!

No comments: