Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I don't have much to post tonight because frankly all I did today was paint. Finally though our bedroom is complete, which leaves one more room. The kitchen and basement stairway. Ahh, I can finally see the end is near. Today I started on the kitchen though. I painted the ceiling. When I went in the bathroom after finishing up I couldn't help but laugh at all the paint on my face. So, I took a picture. I hope you enjoy :-) I've also attached a photo of the finished bedroom. Once I'm finished with the whole house I'll be sure to post the photos of all the rooms.


Many of you know I'm a huge Lynyrd Skynyrd Fan. I've been listening to WEBN Cincinnati every day while I paint. A few weeks ago a Skynyrd Parody came on and I about died. It was the best Parody ever. I tried to find the lyrics online and didn't have any luck. So, this parody is played a few times a day. I've been tuning in and when the song comes on I stop what I'm doing and write down a line of the song. Now I haven't gotten far but here's how is goes (picture is sung by a hick playing the banjo)

Can you play some Lynyrd Skynyrd please?
I will get down on my hands and knees
Can you play some Lynyrd Skynyrd please?
Maybe Three Steps or Call Me the Breeze
Come on Sir I know you can
Just play for me Simple Man
Their a simple band
They play Simple Man
Their a simple band
They play Simple Man
Can you play a Lynyrd Skynyrd Song
You can play Free Bird or Ain't too Long
Ol Skynyrd sounds don't sound the same

Ahh, once I've written down all the words I'll post it again. It's the best. I wish I could find it and download it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frq7_Ip64NU