Monday, December 04, 2006

Its just one of those days
When you don't wanna wake up
Everything is nuts
Everybody sucks
You don't really know why
But want justify
Rippin' someone's head off
No human contact
And if you interact
Your life is on contract
Your best bet is to stay away
It's just one of those days!!


Actually, I'm having a fabulous day. I posted the lyrics to that song because I just heard it and I think it's funny. Every now and then everyone has one of those days though and that's why I laughed. :-)

Let's see. I woke up at 9:00 which is now my usual wake up time. I started painting, imagine that :-) After coming out of the closet (he he he, I was painting the closet today) I decided that I was tired of painting and needed a day off. I received a call from the PA license place telling me I could get my tags so I decided to head into town for lunch and then get my tags. I went to my favorite pizza place Original Italian Pizza and had a Stromboli. I have to say, I'm a pizza lover and this place is AWESOME! My Stromboli was WONDERFUL and I kept telling the wait staff and the people that prepared it how awesome it was. It was filled with Motz cheese, steak, tomatoes and mushrooms. Ummm, when they brought it to me it was huge however when I started to eat it I just couldn't stop. I'm totally going to get it again. Now I hate onions but they sauteed the steak in onions and umm, it was sooo good.

Ok enough about the food. So I then headed over to the license place. Now I'm going to give you some words of advice when relocating to a different state
1. You have to have your drivers license before you can register your vehicle (check one)
2. You have to have proof of insurance (check two)
3. If you have a lean on the vehicle and it's in both names both people have to be present when you get your license (whoops, no husband)

Anyway, needless to say I didn't get my tags. I told her I was going to try to get them this weekend when Jay is in town but he also has to have a valid PA license when I get my tags. The license place is only open on Thursdays, so, we're out. I asked her how many days I have to register my vehicle in PA and she said 30 days. I told her next week I will have lived here 30 days and Jay isn't going to be home by then. I told her if I happen to get pulled over for something and I'm not registered would I get a ticket. She said "no" but honestly, I don't believe her. So, no reckless driving for me until I can get registered. Then I'm free to drive as recklessly as I want. Ha, just kidding.

So, I came home and decided to take Tay and Chase to the lake for a run/hike. Hopefully it would get Tay's mind off how much she misses her daddy. Anyway, boy was it cold. I couldn't find my hat so I was in trouble. My ears are frozen. I wanted to take photos so I kept my gloves off. Harry, my hands are freezing. Here, you can have one of my extra pair of gloves. You mean you've had an extra pair of gloves this whole time? Ahh, sorry, just quoting Dumb and Dumber. Anyway, not only was it cold but it was muddy. My poor shoes are covered. The kids had a wonderful time running through the tall grass. I've uploaded photos for you to view. Hope you enjoy.

Chase doing her normal jumping stance

Taylor, you can't catch me

Ha, you still haven't caught me you slow dog

Never going to stop me, never going to stop (Chase singing Rob Zombie)

Ok, so this is a photo of the mountain we live on. If you can see the black circle that house is a few houses down from me. The arrow is right about where we live :-)

No comments: