Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I HAVE A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yippee. I'm proud to say I finally have a job. I had an interview today and they called me a few minutes ago to let me know they would like me to join their team. Woo Hoo. I will be working at Berwick Offray as a Sales Coordinator. Recognize the name? You should, Jason works their too :-) Although this could be weird working in the same office together we'll be in opposite ends of the building. Their is one bad thing about working at the same company as my husband, who happens to be the computer guru. No more GOOD MUSIC FRIDAYS! Darn it huh? Unless he gives me the ok :-) Tonight I am going to take myself to Applebees for dinner to celebrate. I sure wish my hubby dub dub was here to share this dinner/evening with me. That's ok though, he can just take me out to dinner to celebrate when he gets back in a few days. Did I say I finally have a job? Woo Hoo.

So what have I been up to the last few days? Well Jason came home over the weekend and spent a few days with me. I was sure to put him to work putting up shelves, hanging pictures and blinds. Sorry honey. I had to do it. So while he was here we didn't have any play time. No hiking, biking or exploring. That's ok though, we have plenty of time to do that. :-) On Monday I was up before the rooster crows to take Jason to the airport to head back to Memphis. I haven't been up that early in a LONG LONG time. It was still darn when I returned home too! Needless to say I hopped right back in bed and slept until around 9:00. At that time it was up and painting. Our bedroom is almost complete and that only leaves one more room to paint. The kitchen. Does it seem like I'm taking forever? Well I am. In between painting I take LOTS of time to jam to WEBN, play with the kids, and email my mom during the day. So, I'm not working all the time on painting. Another thing that has kept me busy is our yearly holiday newsletter. We send letters to almost 100 people. Imagine having to address and slap a stamp and lick all those envelopes. It takes forever. I have to stop every now again just to my tongue can get juicy again. I've already mailed a huge amount of newsletters already. I have like 12 more left to send.

Well I'm getting hungry so I better get ready to head to Applebees. I already know what I'm getting. I'm getting a big fat juicy steak. Ummm.

No comments: