Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Today we got up early and headed into town to get donuts. Dalo's has the best donuts ever. They are soooo good. We had to get back by 9:30 because our Radon system was getting installed. Once we arrived back at the house it was time to go through some more boxes. Only a few more left. I think I mentioned we had 5 left, well, I lied. Now, maybe we only have 5 more left :-) I'm still sick and was really tired by noon so off to bed I went. The shelties and Sam all joined me for a few hours. When we woke up I ate some more donuts and then Jason and I uploaded yesterday's episode of Prison Break on the web and watched it. I can't wait until the cable is installed so I don't have to catch up on Prison Break on the internet.

As promised I finally have some photos to upload. The first few are the before and after photos of the guest bedroom. That's the only room in the house that is completed at this point. My computer monitor is going bad so I'm not sure if the photos look ok or not. I hope they turn out.
Before

After

No comments: