Thursday, November 16, 2006

Men's Undies

Ok so the title is a bit scary but this blog entry is too. So, the stupid movers packed our dressers and combined them together. So, I can't find ANY of my clothes. Hint Hint, underwear. So, after looking and looking for some undies my patience ran out and I just took a pair of Jason's. Now I'm not sure if any of you have wore mens undies before but they sure are tight. They don't fit comfortably either. One good side to them is they fit my rather large posterior. Maybe it's Jason's butt that's big. ) ) (anyone catch that's a butt)

So today's events, other than the undies, has been very uneventful. Jason and I are both sick right now so we decided that today would be movie watching day. We'll we turned on LOTR and I ended up sleeping through it until around 2:00. Jason didn't sleep during that time but worked on his speakers, home theater system and our temporary fence. When I woke up Jason decided he would take a nap so I started working on the spare bedroom. I can't remember if I've mentioned how outdated this house is but I'll go ahead and mention it again. The wallpaper was horrible. So I put on some WONDERFUL wallpaper remover and it came right off. Low and behold, what's underneath the wallpaper? Hideous PINK paint. Yucky. I'll post photos later when all our stuff is unpacked. Tomorrow I plan on sleeping again. I think the more I sleep the better I'll feel. Tomorrows agenda is painting the ceiling in the spare bedroom, hallway, and upstairs sitting room. If I have enough time and feel up to it I may work on painting the trim in the house. Jason is going to work on the fence, replacing our locks, and hanging the blinds in the house.

Stupid bugs.....So I'm throwing this in because up north we have these stupid annoying lady bugs. I know everyplace has them but I seriously think the northern states have them worse. I have no idea how they get into the house but ours is swarming with them. They love our drop ceiling in our basement. I'm writing this because one just flew at me and hit the computer monitor. Gurr, the sweeper will get you tomorrow stupid bug.

Time for some underwear readjustment....

No comments: