Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Quoting Dumb and Dumber


So most of you know that our favorite movie is Dumb in Dumber. We'll we're on our way to State Farm to sign up for insurance and what do you know, we got lost. So we started quoting the beginning of the movie.

"Excuse me, can you tell me how to get to the convention center? I'm giving a lecture today and it seems my drivers a bit lost"

So Jason decided that when he gets back to PA he would like to sit down with everyone and quote the movie. He thinks Chris should play Jim Carey, Carie should play Mary, etc. Maybe Jacob could play Harry :-) ha ha ha.

So our stuff was delivered today. The movers have been a nightmare since day one. So we started to unpack some things and it seems the stupid people wrapped Chains around Jason's speaker stands. Needless to stay he filed a claim and is very furious. I'm so glad that everything is delivered and in one piece. Well, so far.

Today we're getting high speed internet so I don't have to listen to Jason anymore. Sorry honey. So, tonight maybe I can write more about what's going on.

Seems I'm sick again. I started to feel good but once I got back to PA and out in the cold damp weather it came back. Maybe it's also because I've been wearing the same damp socks for the past week :-) Seriously. They stink to high heaven. Jason didn't know that I had taken my shoes off last night. He started walking through the house telling me how horrible the house smelled. I told him it was my feet.

Anyway, write more tonight. Hopefully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh....stinky feet! I miss y'all already!! I'm so glad you got all moved in okay with all yo' stuff.
I need to call my Tonya and hear her voice!!

Yea! I LOVE that movie...and my hubby does act a little dumb or is he dumber?

"What's her last name? I'll look it up.

You know, I don't really recall. Starts with an S! Let's see. Swim? Swammi? Slippy? Slappy? Swenson? Swanson? Samsonite! I was way off!"

Love y'all!