Monday, November 20, 2006

Today has been crazy. We slept in again. I don't know what we'll do when we have to go back to the real world and actually get up and go to work early.

Once we got up we headed to the lake near our house to take some photos and let Kenzie romp in the mud. Our computer is still not hooked up so I can't post any of the photos yet but I promise, they will come. Jason said he's going to work on setting it up tomorrow for me :-) Just have to get it out of the boxes.

After the lake we headed to Bloomsburg or Bloom as the locals call it. I needed to get a new cell number so I can start my job hunt. I'm really looking forward to starting work again. I know, that sounds so weird.

We got lost on the way home trying to take some back roads. I'm a bossy front seat passenger and I told Jason that he was going the wrong way. I'm normally the direction giver however today I was wrong and he was right. Being the wonderful, loving wife that I am I told him I was wrong and he was right. His first words was "I don't think I've ever heard that come out of your mouth before" he he he, he so funny?

Once we got home that's when the fun began. joke joke. I finished painting the spare bedroom getting it ready for Mom and Jack on Wednesday. Jason finished the temporary fence for the furkids and then started working on the garage. Our garage you couldn't walk through. It's a mess. The hot tub is taking up most of the room. We couldn't put it up until a concrete pad is laid and it's too cold out right now, so, it's going to have to sit for the winter. I'm kind of sad because I could really use it. After finishing up the bedroom I went downstairs and helped Jason on the garage. With us both working together we got things put up rather quickly. It's now almost 11:00, I'm on a daytime cold medicine and have tons of Mountain Dew in me so I'm still a bit wired. Maybe I'll work on the computer room some more.

The shelties are crashed on the floor with Tasha. Kenzie and Sam are off somewhere sleeping. Sam's been upset with me because I haven't been giving her my full attention like I normally do.

What's up for tomorrow? We'll you'll just have to come back and see :-)

No comments: