Wednesday, November 22, 2006

So today is clean the house day. Mom and Jack are on their way. I told mom I was only going to clean the rooms we would use the most. The rest of the house is a mess with stuff laying in the floor since the big move in. One of these days it will all be organized but for now, it's not. We're heading into town tonight to get the remaining stuff that we'll need. Mainly Toilet paper. That's pretty important huh? No more leaves on the trees for people to use. Of course we could always pull them off the ground? he he he. Sorry for my sick sense of humor.

Anyway, I have more photos that Jason took yesterday. I hope you enjoy. We're going to be driving around this weekend to see more of the covered bridges so I'm sure I'll have more and more photos to post on Sunday when everyone has left :-)


No comments: