Friday, November 17, 2006

Today was quite busy. We slept in until about 7:30, which is great. The dogs just love to wake us up early. I started painting the ceilings upstairs. I had paint all in my hair and on my face after I was finished. They have this paint that is awesome. It's American Tradition ceiling paint. When you apply it it looks purple, when it dries, it dries white. So you can tell where you have painting and where you haven't. It's the coolest. It looked especially good in our pink room with purple carpet. he he he. That room is just hideous. Makes me laugh.

Jason started changing the locks on the doors but he found out that one of the locks they keyed, they keyed wrong. So, we had to go back to Lowes. We timed it around lunch time so we could eat at Panera Bread. That has become my new favorite place to eat. I didn't bother cleaning myself up since I knew I was going to work again when I got home. I hated walking into Panera Bread though with my hair all white :-)

When we got home we worked on the temporary fence. Our neighbor came out to visit for a while too. His name is Larry and he's really nice. He has a lab named Bailey that's really cute.

Tomorrow we're going to finish the fence and I'm going to work some more on the spare bedroom for when mom and Jack come and visit next week.

Tomorrow we're also planning on taking Kenzie to the lake for a run. We're hoping to be able to take some photos also. Well, hopefully it will not rain. If we get some I'll be sure to post some :-)

No comments: