Monday, November 27, 2006

Now for additional information about my day. I woke up early to head to Buckhorn to Office Depot. The job hunt starts today and my printer is broken. So, I need to run off copies of my resume. While I'm out I'll get some blinds and kitchen stuff to arrange the kitchen better. It's still messy since our kitchen is a lot smaller than our last kitchen. When I got home I painted some. I'm hoping to be able to paint the hallway and upstairs living room tomorrow. I also need to run to Hazelton and get my car tags. I'm very happy to get new plates. I think I might try to get Agility or I may stick with my FurXFur for the plates. Any other suggestions? After painting some it was such a nice day that I took Kenzie for a small hike. Since Kenzie is Jason's dog she doesn't mind me well and she ran off. Luckily I found her and put her on leash as punishment. Maybe tomorrow I'll take Chase or Sam. I took some photos of 2 covered bridges down from our house. One of the bridges was damaged in the June Flood (Twin Bridge) and has been moved to a site so it can be refurbished. It said no Trespassing but I wanted to get a photo of it. The 1st of the Twin Bridges was totally destroyed and some boards found on the banks was saved in effort to rebuild it. It's very sad.

By the way, is their Porcupines in PA? I promise, I seen one dead on the road.

No comments: