Thursday, September 07, 2006

Today is a lazy day for me. Honestly, I just do not want to do a thing. Last night was dog class at Tammys. It was tons of fun. Crazy Chase did a great job at the course Tammy had laid out. I think she may be starting to slightly calm down and focus on the commands that I'm giving her. The dog show in Franklin is just a few weeks off. Since it's cooled down a bit now I can start training outside again. FINALLY! Tonight I plan on taking an issue of our Clean Run magazine and picking out a course to work. Chase really needs to start working on the weaves again. It seems like forever since she's been through them.

By the way, my post yesterday about the job in Berwick. I talked to the lady. The job is at a Retirement planning office (Kind of like Fidelity). She didn't give me the name of the company since she is just a recruiter. Anyway, she said my resume is exactly the type he is looking for. She submitted it to him for review. She also asked me about timing. I told her right now they are planning everything but we expected to possibly move by mid-December. For those who know this has been going on since last Thanksgiving. So, mid-December may be a stretch. His company may also be stringing us along and have no intentions of hiring him. Who knows.....

No comments: