Monday, September 25, 2006

MONSTERS.......

Although we didn't go canoeing this weekend we still had a great time. On Friday we met with a realtor about our house. Although he didn't give us the bright and cheery news Jason and I was looking for we still decided to use them because of their honesty. He basically said that our house could be a hard sell because it doesn't have an expandable space. Plus, all the other realtors said we could sell for mid to high 150,000's. These guys said we would have to sell under that. Since we'll be on a time frame and I do not want to be stuck in this place all by my lonesome we decided starting on the low end would be safe for us. We will not get the return we would like but right now that's not the most important thing for us.

Saturday we woke up and headed over to Chris and Carie's to work on the Jeep. Hints the name Monsters...... Anyway, I went shopping and hung out with Carie while the men worked outside on the Jeep. It's coming along really good and is going to look very sharp once it's done. They didn't get it all lifted and finished but the front end is finished. I cannot wait to ride in this thing and go muddin. It's going to be awesome. Saturday night Brent and Lea joined us for dinner and games. It's so much fun getting to know people you do not know that well. Brent and Lea are so nice and I've really enjoyed getting to know him. Lea is from Germany so it's fun to listen to her accent and also learn more about Germany.

On Sunday I stayed at home and worked on the house while Jason went to Carie and Chris's. I did laundry, mowed the lawn, washed 4 out of 5 dogs. After washing all the dogs my back sure is sore. I cannot wait to get a house where I can install a raised tub. All the bending really does a number on me. But, they all look fresh and clean and beautiful. After I was finished with all the chores I settled in and started watching Season 4 of Felicity. I really enjoy this show. It's about a girl graduating high school and following a guy to college all the way in NYC. If you haven't seen it before I highly recommend watching it. At 5:00 we went to dog class. Since we have a show this weekend we all worked on a course. I am really feeling confident in Chase and I believe we'll do really good this weekend at the show. She's been working better on the table, which is good. We only need 1 more qualification to get a title so lets keep our fingers crossed. After class we went to Fire Stone Pizza. I have never eaten their before but it was AWESOME! I think this may take the place of my favorite pizza place the Brick Oven. Umm, it's making me hungry just thinking about it.

Gurrr......I've tried 3 times to upload the photos of this weekend and they will not load. I'm about to give up on this blog stuff........

If you're dying to see the Jeep just send me an email and I'll email them to you. You won't be disappointed.

































































Sam wanting to eat Casey















The finished beast submitted by Carie & Chris

No comments: