Friday, September 22, 2006

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

I forgot to write something yesterday. I didn't realize it until last night when I got home. Sorry for all you blog readers. I have failed you.

So it looks like our fun canoe trip is rained out this weekend. I'm bumbed out because I was really looking forward to it. Oh well, we'll just postpone the trip to a later date. Since we're staying home this weekend we'll be spending the weekend with Carie and Chris and working on the monster jeep. I had planned on taking before and after photos of the jeep however Chris got a little ahead of himself and went ahead and changed the front bumper. Chris what was you thinking? The Jeep transformation in as important to you as it is to me! LOSER.

While the men are busy working on the Monster Carie and I plan on having a little quality time together. I always enjoy my quality time with Carie. She's crazy like me.

On Sat and Sun we are having dog class to prepare for the show next week. So, that should be exciting. Hopefully it doesn't get rained out.

No comments: