Monday, September 18, 2006

This weekend was nice. Jason and I got a lot of work done on the house. On Friday after work I started working on the garage. I got a little work done but decided I was bored. I called Carie and Chris to see if Jay and I could come over. Inviting ourselves to peoples house is always fun. Of course they said yes. I knew Carie wasn't working on her thesis so I figured she wouldn't mind. We headed over around 7:00. When we arrived Carie MADE me go to Sonic for ice cream. Shame on you Carie! Tilly and Sam went along for the ride while the men worked on ripping out the floor in their bathroom. After they carried the floor out to the road we all sat down and watched Bringing down the House. I had never seen it. It was quite funny.




















Saturday it was off to pickup Interseptor for the dogs. Man that stuff is expensive. After that we stopped by porter paints and was going to have someone come out to match the paint on our ceiling. He said over time it would change colors so we really needed to repaint it. Not what we wanted to hear. But, we purchased the paint and Jason went to work. I worked on cleaning and laundry. That evening we set up an agility course and worked the dogs. I got a call from Tammy asking why we didn't come to class. With everything going on I totally forgot it was class. Oh well..... Then we came inside and watched Flight 93. For those who have not seen this movie I highly recommend it.

Sunday we visited a new church called Longview Point in Hernando. It was a really nice church. They spoke on the role of the wife. He was actually kind of funny too! Afterwords it was off to Brick Over for lunch. I love this place. Around 5:00 we met with a realtor. She told us what we could list the house for and then told us everything we would need to have completed once the house was listed. So much to do. Jason and I are planning on listing the house next week. Right now we are meeting with realtors to see which one we want to use. We have one more left to interview and the appt is on Monday. Whoops, I didn't realize I scheduled it on Prison Break day!!!! What shall I do???? Anyway, once we meet with him we'll then decide who to go with and place the house on the market. I'm both nervous and excited.

1 comment:

Trish said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.