Friday, September 15, 2006

I've Got WORMS!

Yes, that title might scare some of you but I'm only quoting it because I have Dumb and Dumber on the brain. Last night and today I have found myself reciting several of my favorite lines:

"You sold our dead bird to a Blind Kid?"
"Feels like you're running at an incredible rate Harry!"
"I've Got Worms. That's what we're going to call it. We specialize in selling worm farms"
"Mock, yeah, Ing, yeah, Bird yeah, yeah, yeah"
"Hey, there's some people that need a lift, pick'em up"

Anyway, maybe tonight we'll watch that movie and laugh like we normally do. There are several more lines in that movie that I just love.



























This weekend Jason and I are working on the house again. Jason got some information from his company, not the formal letter yet, but they did say it would be coming sortly. So, we're going to meet with some realtors this weekend and possibly put the house up for sale late next week. So, we have tons to do. We've got to clean out the garage and shed and put some finishing touches on the inside of the house. The inside is mostly completed which is really nice. Then we have to clear out a little more space to add 2 more crates to the garage for Sam and Tasha. Those 2 have never had to be crated so it should be interesting. I'm sure they will hate me. Oh well though. :-) I'm getting so excited. I just pray that we're moved before it starts to snow in PA. I can't imagine moving in the snow. Let alone having to learn to drive in it again. Jason and I are going to try to find a winter sport. We've talked about doing skijorning (sp?) but we'll need another dog for that :-) We've also talked about snow shoeing. That would be tons of fun. If we are moved before Thanksgiving Jason and I have also discussed taking our first trip to NYC. I'm dying to see the Christmas Tree at the Rockifeller Center. After that, will probably be our first trip back to Schroon Lake to visit our family. It's been 3 years since we have been to Schroon Lake. Way too long!!!!!! I'm sure Shirley, Robert, Mike and Gracia will welcome us. They better (he he he).

Well next week is our canoe trip with all our buddies here in Memphis. I'm getting so excited about it too. We will be canoeing the Harpeth River outside of Nashville. I'm sure I'll have several photos to share :-)

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Carie said...

I love love LOVE that movie!! Man, I need to go watch that now.

"I'll tell you where. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen."