Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I am very tired today. I could almost just lay on the desk and go straight to sleep. I think I'm coming down with Bronchitus again, which sucks. I know I need to go to the doctor and get some meds, a shot, and a breathing treatment again but I just don't want to. I'm so subborn. I do not like going to doctors at all. Luckily I have an inhailer from last time that seems to be helping a little bit.

On a positive note, last night Jason and I went to Mi Pueblo for dinner. Umm, it was so good. I got the usual 2 beef tacos and a basket of chips. Umm....My mouth is watering again. We got home around 7:00. I really didn't feel like staying inside but I didn't want to sit outside so I decided to start mowing the grass. I always have to be doing something. I only got 1/3 of the backyard done before I couldn't see any longer. Tonight I'll finish the rest. I really enjoy mowing the grass. It's a time for me to relax. Chase loves to follow me while I'm mowing. She has learned to follow me on the left side of the mower instead of on the right. It's so funny. She's running along (I mow at high speeds) and her tounge is hanging out the whole time.

Yesterday I also purchased a new video editing software for my computer. It's by Magix. I'm really looking forward to working with it and making more home videos. My next home video will be of our canoe trip we'll be taking next week. I've been using Windows Movie Maker, which is standard with XP. It's not a very stable program and I have problems with it skipping or freezing before continuing onto the next video clip. So, I'm very excited about testing this new software out. I'm going to experiement with the video footage from our Buffalo Canoe Trip with Jacob and Trish. We'll see what kind of fun things I can come up with :-)

By the way Carie, with all the problems I've been having with this blog I downloaded Firefox and have been using it. I was able to get the photos to upload quickly without any problems however, now I cannot get the spell checker to work. I'm a horrible speller so this should make my blogs very interesting.

No comments: