Friday, September 08, 2006

So I read my good friend Carie's blog today. She said that I'm a distraction. That's not the first time I've heard that. :-) Thing is, I like to distract Carie. She's just so much fun! Carie, I know your working very hard at getting your thesis completed. So, I'm going to try to be a Good Tonya and not call you all the time to hang out :-) Beware though. I hear our men are getting together and working on our Jeep this weekend. Which means, I'M COMING TOO! he he he. I'll be nice :-) If you want to check out Crazy Carie and Chris's blog here it is.
http://monkeys-in-flight.blogspot.com/
Carie mentions on her blog the big Jeep renovation. Jay and I will be helping out. Actually, Jay will be helping Chris and I'll be the photographer. I'm a big hick so I'm really looking forward to seeing the Jeep go from Little Jeep to Big Buff Jeep! I can't wait to post those photos. By the way, Carie and Chris are huge Jeep fans like we are. They own 2 jeeps also. Check out our offroading adventure. An adventure it was too! We sure do need to do this again.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tonyamckenna/album?.dir=3785&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

As for the weekend right now we do not have much planned. We're going to work on the house for a bit. Jason's planning on going over to Carie and Chris so the men can work on our Jeep. I'm going to tag along even though Carie will be at a baby shower. Who knows, maybe I'll just stay home :-) Although I'm sure Tilly would enjoy Aunt Tonya visiting. Afterwards I'm hoping to visit with Trish and Jacob and look at the photos they took while they were in the Northeast. On Sunday we have dog class. We normally have it on Wednesday's however since it's getting dark early Tammy has moved class to the weekends. Hey Tammy, if you're reading this, we need to have another Doggie Fun Day soon.

Did you guys know I'm multi-talented? Well today during lunch Jason and I went to Sonic to get some ice cream. Seen as it was in Memphis it took FOREVER to get it. So, by the time my banana split came I had to head back to work. I didn't want to waste my beloved ice cream so I created a napkin table and ate while I drove Jason back to work. You ask, what did I do with my spoon while making turns? I put it in my mouth. :-) I'm sure I looked hilarious but hey, it worked.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :-)

No comments: