Tuesday, September 12, 2006

This weekend Jason and I went over to Carie and Chris's. While the men worked on Jason's Jeep I stayed inside and watched the Tillmeister and Sam. Carie was at a baby shower until around 2:00. I watched all sorts of TV and also played on the computer. Once Carie got back we watched a movie and sat around and talked. Carie is the coolest person EVER. Oh by the way, the guys needed to head to Auto Zone for some additional parts. Jacob had arrived so Chris and I piled in the back of Jacobs truck with not one but 3 dogs. It was so much fun. I'm such a hick. I think everyone was laughing when they drove by. Sure wish I had a photo.

On Sunday Jason and I worked on the house. Not many people that read my blog have been to my house. Jason was given a projector about a year or so ago. We use the projector as our TV. Since Jason and I wasn't sure if we would like the projector we have been using a queen size white sheet as our screen. The sheet has been tacked up on the wall for a long time. Well, since we may be putting the house up for sale we decided it was time to take the sheet down and put the projector away. It was a tragic event but I think we'll make it. We also needed to find a place for his 4 foot speakers. We ended up moving those into our bedroom. So, there is not a TV in the living room anymore. NO MORE MOVIE MARATHONS!!!! How sad. Our house is bare now.

A funny thing happened last night. It was around 9:30pm and I was letting the dogs out for their final potty break. I opened the door to find a snake on the patio. I never used to be afraid of snakes until I moved to the south. Just never know what's poisonous or not. One of our dogs squeezed out on the patio and was following the snake. It ended up going underneath the hot tub. So, using my wits, I pulled out an old garden hose to move the snake out from under the hot tub. Meanwhile, Jason cracked open the door and scooted the snake out the door. I wish everyone could have seen us. Jason was using a paint roller to scoot it out while I was standing on the hot tub cover with a garden hose. We couldn't find anything else on such short notice :-)

PRISON BREAK WAS AWESOME! I had to add that :-)

Here are a few photos taken this weekend.


This is the coolest Hummer ever! It's a Southaven Fire Truck

Beautiful Sam

Jason and Chris working on the Jeep

Good Ol' Tilly

1 comment:

Carie said...

Yea! I'm the coolest :) Woo hoo!