Wednesday, September 20, 2006



Look at that form!!!! This photo was placed at a joke to see if one person is really reading my blog :-) You know who you are! He He He!

Anyway, last night I tried something new. It's called speed mowing. We didn't get home until around 6:30 last night as the sun was setting. I needed to mow tonight since we'll need to start packing for our trip this weekend. So, I mowed the front yard at the highest speed it would go last night. Funny thing is the yard slants toward our house so at some points I was really flying. I have to say, it was so much fun!

Tonight is dog class. Since we'll be gone this weekend Tammy's letting us come during the week to another one of her classes. I'm really excited. I really like going to dog class. I'm going to miss it when we move. By the way, I did locate a house last night in PA that would be perfect. I'm a bit nervous though because the house is so big. It's over 2,000 sq ft. But, it has a room that I could call our dog room. I could also do agility in it. The room is about 20 X 30. Not to mention the house has a awesome view of the mountains. Need I say more? On the down side, the people decided to paint the kitchen and the trim on the outside of the house a HORRIBLE blue color. I mean horrible. So, that will be one of the first things that gets painted if we end up in this house.

Now about this weekend. We're going to canoe the Harpeth River outside of Nashville with a few friends of ours. Currently it's scheduled to rain all weekend which will postpone our trip :-( but we're hoping for the best. We'll probably canoe about 16 miles on Saturday and Sunday. I'm really excited.

No comments: