Thursday, September 28, 2006

Hello EVERYONE!

So, here's what's up. I have been trying to win a canoe on paddling.net for as long as I can remember. So far, no luck. They have these sweepstakes you can enter daily and win a canoe and an outfit which includes paddles, vests, etc. So the canoe they are giving away this sweepstakes is a canoe I am REALLY wanting. It's a Bell Yellowstone. So, everyone please keep your fingers crossed for me and I hope I win! Woo Hoo, wouldn't that be exciting? I know my chance is one in a million probably but I'm still very excited.

It's noon already and I'm starving. I can't wait to eat. I'm craving TB today. Mexican Pizza with soft tacos. Maybe I'll throw in some nachos with that. I sure do love to eat.

Anyone remember the Sir Mixalot song "I like big butts?" It's playing right now and I'm jamming. Good ol 80's music.

Tomorrow's when we leave for the dog show. I'm getting so excited. I'm going to take a late lunch tomorrow and then keep the kids here at work until we leave. It will cut down 1 hour of drive time so we don't have to go home first. Tonights packing night. Many of you have probably never packed for a dog show before. Packing for a dog show is like leaving the country for months. You need 2 sets of crates if you have dogs that like to chew. 1 set is left at the arena and the other set is left in your car and is left for the hotel. Lord knows packing 3 sets of crates would be stupid. Then you have the dirty bags so you can pickup after your pooch. Treats, food, cameras, leashes, chairs.....Ahh the list goes on. Each trip I try to find something I can do without but I still haven't found that one thing. Luckily our next show is here in Memphis so all I'll need is crates, chairs, treats and cameras.

So we heard some news about Berwick. I only heard a little bit since Jason met with him around 10:00 and I haven't seen him. So, once I find out more info I'll share as much as I can :-)

No comments: