Thursday, August 24, 2006

TIME CAPSULE.

Having the opportunity to reconnect with some friends from high school has had me looking back through all my Jr High and High School photos and scrapbooks. This has truly been so much fun. Seeing old photos from my Cheerleading and Softball days. Seeing photos from my Sr Year, which is the year I didn't do a thing. I had Power Lifting first period. Study hall 2 period. English another period and then the rest of the day was spent working in the Athletic Dept. What a day huh! Then, of course, spending time with Abs and working on our fitness center stuff. (can you believe I still have all the business cards and fliers we made)? Tone and Abs Fitness Center , 1010 Richard Simmons Way, Fit, OK. 1-800- You Can Be Fit Too! Of course that's too many numbers for a phone number but we didn't care! So, with todays time capsule I have attached a few photos for your laughter.



First Up. Donkey Basketball. Every year our High School would put on a Donkey Basketball game in the HS Gym right before it was resurfaced. All local businessmen and then some of the students would compete against one another. The object of the game, you have to be on top of your donkey before you shoot. As you can see, it was kind of tough. My donkey wouldn't even move.


Although this photo could be an embarrassment for me, I posted it just for my good buddy Abby. Abby, do you happen to remember who we were making fun of here? I do, take one guess! :-)

Ahh, Cheerleading days. Many of you find it hard to believe that I was a Cheerleader. So, here's proof :-)

And now for events on the home front.....

Last night was dog class. It was only Kim, Jason, and I. It was tons of fun. Since our next dog show is coming up in a few weeks we've been working more on sequences. Chase was in rare form last night. Knocking bars, bailing off contacts.....I'm just praying the next show she's ok and not WILD! After class Jason and I raced to Southaven to return the dog crate back to Sportsmans Warehouse. Chase went in with us and gave everyone tons of kisses. Everyone loves her in Sportmans Warehouse. She gets to visit there a lot. Then it was off to Maggie Moos for ice cream. As most of you know, my favorite ice cream, "Blue Moo Cookie Dough", is only found in the northern states. It can be bought at UDF (United Dairy Farmers), which is also a gas station. Since we're in the south I do not get to enjoy it as much as I would like. Well last night at Maggie Moos I had some sort of cotton candy ice cream with marshmallows and M&M's. It tasted just like Blue Moo. So, I was very excited. I should have bought a gallon. I need to cut back though, I've been consuming too much ice cream lately.

As for todays events, Brian (my boss) took all of us out to lunch. We ate at Logan's Roadhouse. I'm a huge steak fan so Logan's sounded really great to me. My steak was awesome. I think I ate a little too much though :-)

No comments: