Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Last night was loads of fun. Jason came home on time so we spent the evening out. We went to crescent City for dinner and ate a little too much. That place is my new favorite place to eat. The food was awesome and came in large qtys. Jason and I shared an entree and I honestly couldn't have eaten it all by myself. Afterwards it was off to Circuit City. I am starting to really hate that place. I went in looking for the Fugitive. I planned on adding it to our video library. Let's just say whoever alphabetized the movies doesn't know the alphabet that well. Needless to say I got really frustrated and walked away. Then we went to our favorite place, the Sportsmans Warehouse. We needed to get a new crate for Taylor since it's hard for us to get her out of the one she currently rides in. We ended up bringing home the wrong size crate (because it was labeled wrong) but we have no problem going back :-) Last stop for the night, Walmart for groceries. I was in an antsy mood last night so Jason and I thought it would be funny to take our clicker (dog clicker) inside and click it when people walk by. I didn't get the looks of confusion like I wanted so we didn't click the clicker for long.

After we got home we spent some time with the furkids. Tay and Chase was busy rooting through their toy bin so Jason and I started planning our Labor Day hiking trip. We think we have figured out what part of the AT we're going to be hiking. We have sent off our plans to our Hiking Expert (you know who you are :-) for approval. :-) By the way, hiking expert, your advise is always appreciated.







So, Scott and Amy.......Are you ready for an adventure?

1 comment:

Amy said...

Haha:) I'm looking forward to it:) It's funny b/c when I explained to people at work why I'm trying to work hard to get everything ready quickly for school they don't quite understand what I would find fun about hiking 12 miles in 2 days and camping in a shelter that has a bear cage around it:)