Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I AM WEIRD!!!!!

Today was dentist day. I love going to the dentist. One thing I do each year on the day of my dentist appt is eat as much junk food and candy before my appt. I think I do this because I'm normally not a junk food eater so I figure I should load up before my teeth are cleaned. Today I didn't eat any candy but I did treat myself to Sonic for breakfast. I had the usual, breakfast burrito with a large Diet Coke with Blue Coconut added. Ummm, makes me hungry again just thinking about it.

Another weird thing about me......I have a fascination with Mt. Everest and the climbers that summit it every year. I love to read the trip reports on http://mounteverest.net/. Today, at the dentist I was sitting in the office looking for something to read. I noticed an Outdoors magazine focusing on Everest. So, I asked the lady if I could take the magazine. I am very excited about reading it tonight when I get home.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is hilarious that you took a magazine from the dentists office:) I've never heard of that before. Did you promise to bring it back or what?