Monday, August 21, 2006

This Saturday was packed with stuff for us to do. The furkids allowed us to sleep in until 8:00. Which was wonderful. We took Tay to the vet to get updated on her shots. She hates going to the vet. To ease her mind I took Chase with me so she could have a buddy to hide behind. Our vet is a great vet. He's very gentle with them and very nice. After the vet it was off to the John Deere dealer to pickup a battery for our ancient mower. The poor thing is still running, however, I think it's on it's last leg. Then it was off to Southaven for a breed show. Our agility instructor was showing her sheltie Simi in the Sheltie breed show. Although I know nothing about confirmation it was fun to see all the different breeds and watch them get primped up for their appearance in the ring. Here's a photo of sassy Simi.














That evening we went with our friends Andrew and Jennifer to see World Trade Center. The movie was amazing. I would recommend this movie to everyone. There was not a dry eye in the house. Afterwards we went to eat at Logans Road House. I had a WONDERFUL steak and mashed potatoes.

On Sunday it was off to church at Heartland. That afternoon we mowed the grass and worked around the house a bit. We also watched a few episodes of Prison Break Season 1. Jason didn't get to see several episodes of Season 1 so he was catching up. Tonight is the first night of Season 2. I'm very excited. It comes on FOX tonight a 7 central for those interested.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I LOVE PRISON BREAK!!!:)
That episode was great but I was so sad to see Veronica die!