Thursday, August 31, 2006

Ahhhh...........

Could today be any better? It's finally getting nice outside and not so hot. Today is Thursday but it's my Friday! Ahhh, what a lovely day!

Last night was doggie class. It was so much fun. We did a tunnelrs course. I did have one scare though. Crasy Chase got on top of the A-Frame, which was at full height 6 ft, peaked over the edge, lost her balance and fell off. She landed on all 4's, like a cat. Tammy and I about lost our breath watching her fall. The whole time I was thinking, she's going to break something. After the fall, she took off running and wanted to do it again. What am I going to do with this crasy dog? :-)

After doggie class it was off to Sportsmans Warehouse again. This time for spray on water repellent. I think we go to that store a little too much. Then we went to Maggie Moos for some more Cotton Candy ice cream.

Today I'm not wanting to do a thing. All I can think about is our trip. I have the day off tomorrow so I'm going to run a few errands and then pick Jason up around 10 and we're off. So, you won't hear from me until Tuesday. At that time I'll have tons of stuff to write about, pictures to post, ahh.......

No comments: