Monday, August 14, 2006

Smokin' Tree Huggers

Some days don't you just feel like doing this?



It has been so hot lately I'm about to die. Today Jason and I went to Pizza Hut for lunch. We got it to go. We sat in the parking lot for a while with the air on. It was so hot the poor AC couldn't keep up. So, I told Jason I was going to drive around until we found some shade. We found an abandoned warehouse (In Memphis, no way????) and found a tree to park under. We felt like such dorks. Fall/Winter please come quickly.

I haven't told many people but a few days ago I was looking around on My Space for some old friends from HS. I ended up finding one of my best friends and I was so excited. I contacted her and we've been playing catch up. After talking to Abbie aka. Abs I pulled out my old senior book and was thinking about all the fun times we shared together. From driving in fields, designing letterhead and business cards for our Tone and Abs Fitness Center, to TREE HUGGING.....Ahh, those were the days. If you can believe it Abs crazier than me. Imagine that.



Well, until next time.......

1 comment:

Carie said...

Yea! Tonya has a blog, too! I love it. Can't wait to read more :) Carie