Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I've been meaning to update my blog however I keep finding stuff to do. Ahh, excuses, excuses. Our annual New Years Party went off with a bang. I picked my little sis up on Thursday evening. Friday while Jason was at work we drove around exploring the area. We went to some antique stores, covered bridges and other places. While we were out we received a call from "The Boys" Mike and Matt who said they were coming to stay with us over New Years. Both of us were very excited since Mike and Matt have been attending our New Years Parties for 3 years now. It's funny how no matter where we move our friends still come to our party. Guys, you don't know how much that means to us. It's awesome. Anyway, so Jason Best friend Kegan decided to also come from Raleigh, NC on his way to Virginia Beach. Make Sense? Well, that's Kegan. Kegan was our Best Man in our wedding and has been best friends with Jason since he was in college. I also was very excited that he was coming. The last time he came to our party was when he returned from the Navy. So Friday we waited for Kegan to arrive. I went downstairs and opened up the curtains and low and behold there he was, at the bottom of the hill looking for our house. (our house doesn't have a number) How did I know it was him? He had Christmas lights drapped all over the outside of his car. Ahh, Kegan the nut. On Saturday Jay, Kegan, Stac and I went to the Leigh Valley for a hiking trip. It was so beautiful on the trail and we had to do some waterfall crossing, which was tons of fun. I was the first one across while everyone else debated over how and if they were going to go. We hiked around a bit taking in the beauty and then decided it was time to head home so we could be home when Mike and Matt arrived. Once they arrived it was off for pizza. That evening we played Nertz (a Tonya Favorite) and Stacy and I watched movies. Sunday we drove to Ricketts Glenn State Park for another hiking trip. We ended up hiking around 5 miles that day. By the end of the day we were all so tired and hungry that we ordered pizza again. All the men played games while Stac and I watched movies. After the ball dropped all of us went to sleep. Monday it was farewell to everyone. I was very sad to see everyone go but I know they will be back. I've attached some photos of our New Years Bash. I hope you enjoy.


Tonights Sunset. Isn't it beautiful?


We're Nertz Playing Fools


I LOVE making funny faces. Looks like I'm scared, eh

I'm surprised the camera didn't break on this shot. he he he jk

My crossing the waterfall pose

It took Sam forever to cross. She was so scared. So, I had to help her along.

No comments: