Friday, January 12, 2007

Accepted

So I have been officially been accepted into our Seasonal Team. Today when I walked into the office and to my cube their was a bag that held a Dalo's Cream Horn in it. Elizabeth had went to Dalo's (a local bakery) today and purchased ne a Cream Horn because she knew they were my favorite. It brought the hugest smile to my face and I really savored every minute eating it. Ahh, 350 calories totally worth it. So my day went really well. Elizabeth said she purchase it for me hoping that I would stick around for a while. Right now that's a running joke. The lady before me quit after 1 week of being employed. Everyone says Elizabeth scared her off. So every day I tell them before I leave that I'll be coming back. My boss today told me not to think too hard this weekend so I wouldn't talk my self out of quiting. It's so funny.

Tonight we went on our weekend date. We went to Quaker Steak and Lube for wings. I can't wait until all my friends come to visit so I can take them their.

Also tonight I plan on taking out my Shenandoah NP trail map and mapping out what sections we'll be hiking Memorial day weekend. I'm really looking forward to our first overnight backpacking trip of the season.

No comments: