Thursday, August 21, 2008

Teenage Tramps

I saw something tonight that really bothered me. I was sitting in the Jeep enjoying my Rita's Gelati and I noticed this 12 year old girl. Couldn't miss her. She had on very short shorts, a very reveiling tank top and high heels. Why on earth would a girl need to go out and get ice cream in that kind of outfit. Where is her mother? Jason asked the same thing. Next thing you know off she goes with her mom. I cannot believe her mom would let her wear that. I am almost 30 and I have never in my life wore anything like that. Nor would I want to. The most reveiling outfit I have ever wore was my cheerleading outfit in high school and that wasn't even that bad.

Anyway, had to get that off my chest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely understand what you are talking about. You should see all the smutty looking girls that come in Walmart along with their equal smutty looking moms, if they can be called that!