Monday, August 18, 2008

Now for my surgery photos. Woo Hoo! This is my favorite part. Be sure to read the next post.



Before: this shows how my chest was compressed.




Before: This shows where the compression moved my heart


After: My new cool bar that will stay with me for 2 years





Before: This shows my chest caved in


After: My new normal chest (except of course the rolling hills, they stayed small)



My incisions (the right side. Same incision on the left)


My first walk the day of surgery


My best friend, Morphine


I never knew using the bathroom could make someone so tired. Of course it took forever for some reason.


The worlds best nurse. Oh how I miss her. She was amazing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i was nussed in march 2008 but ive rejected my bar im 19 year odl from england:P nice results

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.