Saturday, August 02, 2008


Updated House Photos


I know several people have been waiting for these. Mostly my friends from HK and Taiwan, since we're doing this cool thing and showing each other photos of the area's we live in and our homes. Ashleigh & Candy, now it's your turn. :-)

So, here goes.


The front of our house taken from the street (our wonderful steep hill we live on)


The back of our house with the wonderful new deck my husband built. His first one.




From the deck this is our brand new repainted kitchen (I love the green with white) Once the window is replace we will be adding a slate backspash. Should look really cool. We will also be adding doors up above the cabinets where it's open.



From the kitchen our upstairs living room that finally has furniture



Our ugly pink bathroom. I cannot wait to redo this, yuck


Our spare bedroom. It needs photos but I'm not sure what "theme" this room will have

The Office


Our bedroom (needs pictures as well)




My currect bed situation (a nice comfy recliner)




Me sleeping in my comfy recliner with Taylor sleeping as well


Our theatre room, or basement. As for the green couch, we don't know where it will go so it sits downstairs. All our furniture in the upstairs living room and then this green couch was given to us after Jason's grandma passed a few months ago



A different angle taken from another corner. Our basement is a walk out basement and that door is actually the entrance into our house.


So, thanks for visiting the McKenna House. Hope you enjoy.

No comments: