Monday, August 04, 2008

My LOSER Friend

So I have a loser friend named Tracy. She has the most incredible imagination. So she sends me these emails a lot to make me feel good during the day. Her most recent is hilarious, since I'm stuck in a recliner and all.

Top 10 Things to do in a Recliner.
1. Shoot spitballs at the ceiling to form the shape of a smiley face.
2. Teach furkids to climb all the way up the chair and do tripple backflips off the top.
3. Think up mean and insulting emails to send to the other losers (not me!)
4. Lift and lower foot rest really fast and see if you can generate enough air force to skid across the room.
5. Once across room, move outside, take all clothes off and get a tan w/no bikini lines.
6. Realise you now have full body recliner fabric indentations.
7. Wait for the spitballs to fall on you.
8. Buy every 10th item offered on QVC.
9. Have items shipped out to random people in the phone book.
10. Practice juggling raw eggs.

Tracy - You are one crazy lady! I'm glad to have you as my Loser Friend.

(In the below photo Tracy is the one on the far right)

No comments: