Thursday, October 19, 2006

WOW, it's been a while. But, a lot has been going on. Last weekend we had our last dog show in the south. It was at the Agricenter here in Memphis. Tay and Chase both did really well. Tay got a 4th place and a Q however Chase didn't get anything. She did, however have some very nice runs. I'm so proud of her and how she's coming along. Jay and I have decided to take some time off from dog shows since we'll be moving. Chase needs to work on her contacts and Taylor needs to work on her confidence. People really frighten her at shows. Especially children.

Well we have sold our house. It sold last weekend while we were at the show. We have to be out on the 10th. We're heading to PA next weekend on our house hunting trip. I am getting so excited. Jason and I are really working toward being debt free. So, our goal is to find a very inexpensive house to purchase that doesn't need a lot of work. Yes, it can be very difficult to find but I know God will open doors for us so I'm not that worried.

No comments: