Thursday, October 12, 2006

And now on the radio......

So a guy comes into work today asking to talk to the sales manager. When he starts to leave Archie, one of the guys I work with, tells him about my trip to Indonesia. So I uploaded my photos from yahoo and started talking to this guy about my trip. Next comes the big question, Can I interview you for my radio show? People who know me know I HATE talking in front of people. Yes, being on the radio is not in front of anyone but it kind of is. He has a radio talk show on between 12:00 - 1:00pm Monday through Thursday on 1240am. It's Christian talk radio. He asked to pre-record the show this weekend but of course I have dog show. He took my number here at work and is going to contact me for the show.

Tomorrow I'm off work for the dog show. I'm so excited. Chase only needs one more qualification to complete her NA title and then 2 more qualifications to complete her OAJ title. We've been working on our NA title for the past 3 shows. She seems to think the table is for spinning and jumping off. We're working on that though. Taylor can qualify this weekend also so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Today for lunch we met Trish, Carie and Chris at Taco Bell for lunch. I hadn't seen Trish in a long time and it was nice to see her again. We had a lot of fun talking about dogs, fainting goats and bodily functions. Ahh, my friends are great!

No comments: