Friday, October 06, 2006

Happy Friday to everyone! I'm in a good mood today, which is really good. I woke up late because I was so tired. We're having to keep the house spotless since it's for sale. I woke up at 7:15 knowing I had to leave 5 minutes later. Luckily I had cleaned the house the night before. I also called the realtor today because our house still was not showing up on the MLS. He said they had computer problems but that it should be up by the end of the day, which is exciting. I'll post the link later this afternoon.

Lawn mower.....
I have the worst luck with our lawn mower. Mainly because I don't think it likes me.... Seriously. So, last night I pulled the mower out and started to mow the back yard. The tire fell off. Don't ask me how but it did. If you could imagine the look on my face, and my face now as I type this. It was so funny. So, I did something most men will cringe at, I rode that little mower up to the front of the yard with no tire. What else what I to do? So Jason looks at me and says "Now how did you do that?" Stupid question baby, how would I know :-) So, we do not have an air compressor we only have a foot pump. Imagine us trying to pump up the tire with a foot pump. Ahh, hilarious. Anyone laughing yet? Well it wasn't working so we went next door and asked our neighbor if he had an air compressor. Stan, our neighbor, is wonderful. Always drunk but wonderful. So after we pump up the tire I start to mow. I got about 2 laps around the 1/2 acre in the rear yard and the mower just shuts off. I try to start it up with no luck. So, I run over and get Jason. I'm sure he's thinking by now, Oh what did she do now! So I tell him....The mower just shut off. He asks me, Does it have gas? Of course that's the obvious question one would ask but since I just filled it the day before of course it had gas. So he's like, it just shut off. I'm like yeah, it isn't running. It just turned off. So he walks around and low and behold, it starts right back up. He walks over with a smile on his face and says, it's working now.... Ahh, why doesn't this mower like me? Is it because I always hit stuff while I'm mowing? Is it because sometimes I do forget to put gas in it and it runs out? Is it because the front hood is all mashed up and we haven't fixed it yet? Maybe it's because its so old and we bought it for 300.00 before we moved here. he he he.

Anyway, this weekend we have dog class both Sat and Sunday since the show is in Memphis next week. Should be loads of fun.

No comments: