Monday, October 02, 2006

I'll keep this entry short and sweet since it's almost time to go home. We had a great time at the show this weekend. Franklin is such a nice place. The arena was awesome. Only problem was the huge section of steps you had to go up and down before each run :-) This was Chase's first time in Open Jumpers. She qualified and rec'd first place on Saturday. I was so worried because the course was kind of tough but she did awesome and watched a listened for each command I gave her. Saturday in Standard however was a different story. I ended up making Chase leave the ring after 4 or 5 obstacles. She has gotten in the habit of bailing off her contacts which is very dangerous for her. After talking to Tammy and Jason I realized that it was my fault. So, I ended up giving her some treats. On Sunday she didn't qualify in Open but had a beautiful run. She knocked a bar so we disqualified. On Sunday in Standard the little brat did the same thing. This time is wasn't my fault. So, while we walked off the course I told her that she needed to stop doing it and that she wasn't getting a treat. He he he, they are just like kids.

No comments: