Sunday, February 25, 2007

Plumbers Butt!

On Thursday our bathtub started leaking. We had to turn the water off and on for a few days. Friday night we went to Lowe's to get all the plumbing stuff we needed. Then on Saturday we started the work. Well, Plumbers Butt Jason started the work. No he didn't have plumbers butt but I yelled that to him every time he was in the tub fixing it. Here are a few photos.

So today's Sunday and we haven't did much. Actually it's been kind of low key. We took a nap, cleaned the basement and then just hung out. Jason's in the living room seam sealing his new tent and well, I'm blogging :-) I don't really have much to say. By the way Jip sent me a photo of her and her sheltie Ania. So, I'm posting a photo of them on here. Everyone.....Meet my friend Jip.


Well that's it. Oh and check out Crazy Carie's blog. Her brother cooked dinner for George Clooney the other day. Sure wish I was their to eat dinner with them :-)

http://monkeys-in-flight.blogspot.com/

No comments: