Monday, February 12, 2007

It's been a while. It's really hard to write on my blog daily since their is not much going on. So I've been saving my entries for the weekend. Our weekend was great. We went to a Show N Go on Saturday. Another Agility Thing! The course was wild. It was tough. Chase and Tay did really good on the Excellent Course and Sam did great on the Novice course. For all my agility buddies, here's the course.
After the show Jason and I headed to Lowe's. We have several different projects that we're going to complete this year on our house. We're going to build a deck for our hot tub, a fence for the furkids so the yard will be a lot bigger than what they have now. Then we had planned to remodel the bathroom however we discovered it was going to cost a lot of money so we decided to replace the windows in our house instead. The window project will end up saving us money in the long run since our windows leak so it's good we're doing it now. Next year we'll tackle the bathroom. After Lowe's we came home and started LOTR The Fellowship. This LOTR happens to be the most boring for me so I had a tough time staying awake.

Sunday we went to church. After church we went home and I took a power nap before agility class. Class was really fun and the kids did great. Sam was CRAZY at this class for some reason. She would run one way and then run another as fast as she could. It was hard keeping her under control but on the other hand I couldn't help but laugh the whole time. She's been popping out of her weave poles so tonights class was the first time she did all 12. I was very excited and treated her like crazy. We've switched our dog treats to Beef Jerky. This works out really good because while we're treating the dogs we can grab a bite also :-) He he he. Jacquie is teaching me a new way for contacts. She noticed that Chase is still jumping off the contacts. She had the same problem with one of her dogs and then she attended a seminar on contacts and it cured her problem. I'm hoping to set up our dog walk in the yard so I can work on it. This lady, I forget her name, uses hoops at the end of the contacts. It seems like it will work. We'll see. Here's what it looks like.

Well that's all for now. Until next time!

No comments: