Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Yippee, another good nights sleep! I went to sleep around midnight and slept until 7:00. Oh, it was amazing. It's been a deep sleep too! Thank you Lord!

Now on to other things:

1. Stuck in Photoshop: As many know I have been taking my free time and working through Photoshop. It's something I have been wanting to do forever but never had the time to sit down and learn. One thing I cannot figure out and it's probably so easy to fix. When I click on different tools that tool stays the default tool. I know you can clear that tool but for the life of me I can't figure it out. Normally I start hitting buttons and it clears leaving me wonder "How in the world did I do that?" Anyway, I need to figure it out before it drives me crazy.

2. My Newest Video: I completed my newest video a few days ago. This was the first video I have completed using my new camera and the Sony Trial software. I completed the video in 2 days once I figured out to use the software. I will probably end up purchasing the software once I get back to work and actually get a good paycheck.

3. Camera Equipment: Over the last few weeks we have taken some extra money and purchased some camera equipment we'll use on our Seattle trip. We got a tripod, tripod head, wireless remote, some filters and Jason purchased a new pack. We haven't gotten the pack yet and Jason isn't sure if he'll end up keeping them or returning them. They looked really cool online. We'll just see how it works.

4. Movies: I'm still taking several hours during the day and watching movies. My huge stack of like 60+ movies is now down to about 15. I have 1 week left to finish them all. We'll see if that happens.

5. Work: I start back to work next Thursday. I'm very excited about going back. I talked to my boss and told him I would need a new chair. My old chair is a low back chair and when I sit in it my bar feels like it's going to pop out. The back comes right where my bar sits. So, I had them purchased a high back chair for me.

6. Crazy Neighbor: Over the last several months Jason and I have had the pleasure of really getting to know our neighbor. I call her crazy, well, because that's just what she is. They are the sweetest people ever. Our furkids absolutly love them too. Especially Taylor, which says a lot. Taylor is afraid of everyone. So Crazy Neighbor, or Donna, called last night and said Ed or Eduardo as I call him was gone for the evening and she wanted some company. She brought her huge glass of wine and came over. We sat and talked for a few hours and after her wine was all gone it was time for her to go home. I'm so thankful for great neighbors. We kind of have a little neighborly thing going on. We walk into one anothers homes, we'll call if we're out of toilet paper and don't want to go into town, recently we needed toothpicks. We also help each other out when needed. Eduardo is going to help Jason install some replacement windows and we're going to help them on their full house remodel. Nice neighborly exchange of help when needed. Oh yeah, Donna is also going to watch the furkids for us while we're in Seattle. Since we do not have a kennel here it's so nice knowing they are going to be in good hands.

7. Bon Jovi: I've been on this Bon Jovi kick. He's hot.

No comments: