Monday, September 08, 2008

What Does One Do While On Medical Leave

Since my medical leave is ending this week I figured I would tell all of you what one does when she has 2 months and 1 week off vacation. Here Goes:

The first 3 weeks I spent most of my time eating, sleeping and downing narcotics. Once those narcotic days past I spent a lot of time looking for things to do. I cleaned the house, well, I could only lift 5 lbs so I did very little cleaning. I completed my 2007 Family Vacation video. It's something I had been wanting to do for a very long time. I finally had the time to do it. I also spent several days reading and learning how to use Photoshop. I worked through The Photoshop Book for Digital Photographers by Scott Kelby. It was an amazing book for someone who HATES to read. You ask, how was the rest of my time spent? Watching Movies. I was sitting down today thinking, I wonder just how many movies I have watched while I was off work. I have compiled a list and seperated them out. Enjoy!

Movies I Watched and Liked:
Broken Arrow
Street Kings
Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden
What Happens in Vegas (great movie)
Can't Hardly Wait
She's the Man
Batman Begins
The Brave One
Catch & Release
Dante's Peak
Flight of the Phoenix
Godzilla
Hairspray
The Island
Italian Job
Ladder 49
Lord of the Rings (All 3 extended versions)
Mean Girls
Mr & Mrs Smith
Pirates of the Car. 1
Punisher
Shall We Dance
Shooter
Stealth
Stick It
Vertical Limit
Roswell (TV show, all 3 seasons keeping in mind it took me a total of 3 1/2 days to finish)
Live Free or Die Hard
U571
Hunt for Red October
Jumper
Dejavu
Step Up 2
Step Up 1

Movies I watched but are just ok:
Hot Fuzz - Jason really wanted me to see it
Stomp the Yard
How She Move (BORING)
Life Before Her Eyes (Confusing)
Picture This (stupid chick flick)

No comments: