Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sept 11th.....

Sept 11th is a difficult time for me. My whole life I dreamed of visiting the WTC's. I am very sad that I was never able to see them. I feel like something was taken from me. Actually, it was taken from everyone. So many people forget about all those lost, their families and about all those that are fighting for us. We just remember them on Sept 11th. Others remember it each and every day of their lives. I have created a video that I included in my 2007 Family Vacation DVD. I wanted to attach the portion I created for the World Trade Center Memorial. A big portion of the video focuses on firefighters. My step dad is a retired fire chief and I just applaud him for all his faithful years of being a firefighter. Firefighters risk their lives each and every day to help save others. I also dedicate this video to my brother-in-law. He is currently serving in Iraq. I pray that God will bring him home safely.


1 comment:

Kim said...

What an incredible video Tonya!