Thursday, August 16, 2007

I couldn't share this earlier but for my momma's birthday I made her a collage. I thought it turned out really cute. I wanted to post the collage earlier but I knew she reads my blog. Mom you sure did have a couple of hotties :-)
So work has been a little crazy. Thank goodness I can goof off during the insanity. My good friend Cheryl brought me a present the other day. It's called Flarp. I honestly about cried when she gave it to me. I've been wanting a jar forever. It's kind of like puddy or jello feeling. When you stick your finger in the jar it makes a farting noise. A good one might I add. So today I wanted to let a "flarp" go. It sure made a good one too. My boss Lesley told me I could only "flarp" once a day. If I did it any more than that my flarp would end up in Toy Jail. I started crying from laughing so hard. Toy Jail????? So all of us collect experiments and all sorts of noise makers and things you can throw. Sometimes when we use them too much or it gets out of hand Lesley takes our toys away and puts them in jail for a few days. I swear, we're a bunch of little children. We also sell this thing called a keg at work. They make great wiffle balls. We hit them at people, throw them at people, you name it, we do it. Ahh, I love my job! I don't think I've ever said that before.

No comments: