Friday, April 06, 2007

Transformers.........

I'm SO EXCITED about the new Transformers movie coming in July. Wouldn't you know that our favorite 24 guy Aaron is in it? That like makes it 10 times better.

http://www.transformersmovie.com/main.html

So today was a fun day. I woke up, played with the dogs, shaved Jason's head and then went to agility class. I was trying to write HI on Jason's head while shaving it but decided to do it way to far into the shaving. :-) He he he. Since Jason's sick I took all three of the hoodlums to class. Sam was wild, Chase tried to choke herself and after Tay went potty and I disposed of her droppings in a trash bag, she brought them to me. Ahh, crazy dogs. Since I have trouble breathing though I would run and bit and then talk to Jacquie. We've only know each other for about 3 months now but Jacquie is so cool. Another agility buddy!

I want to wish all my buddies in MS and TN good luck at the trial this weekend. Be sure to send a full report.

No comments: