Monday, October 20, 2008

Taco Eating Frenzie

Tonight was taco night. We opened a box of shells and Jason asked me how many I would like. I told him 3. That left 4 additional ones so he said he was going to go ahead and cook them. So, we had a race....who can eat all 5 tacos the fastest. Of course, I won. Now I ate too much though.

Physical Therapy

I started PT today. I am very excited about it because I'm so ready to get back to normal. I came home sore though. I'll have to work at it.

Prison Break

Yippee, it's on again tonight.

Oh yeah, I just picked my nose too!

2 comments:

Kim said...

My Dad and I don't actually race when we eat tacos, but we almost always go taco for taco and finish off the whole box!

Trish said...

you crack me up. ain't nothing wrong with pickin your nose...you know what they say,

you can pick your nose and you can pick your friends...just don't pick your friend's nose. :)