Monday, October 13, 2008

I've been a very very bad blogger. I have an excuse though..... So, let me catch everyone up on why I have a very good excuse.

Started work on Sept 11th. Boy was it rough. Being off work for 2+ months and then having to go back to work and try to get into the swing of things. Needless to say I didn't do a darned thing while I was off work except lay around and watch TV. So, working my brain was very tiring. I can't remember the last time I had talked so much during the day. Whew, I'm getting tired just thinking about it. Plus, I had to wear a bra for a week. NOT FUN! So, I would come home and get straight into the recliner and watch TV. I was so exhausted at the end of the day.

On Sept 20th it was finally off to our vacation to Seattle that we had planned for almost 1 year. I purchased the tickets for $250.00 last year, what a deal! We had a fabulous time. Very tiring but fabulous. I'll attach some photos at the end.

On Sept 29th it was back to work. I was exhausted and sore from vacation and didn't want to go back to work again. Why can't I just lay at home some more????? HA!

Actually, I'm glad to be back at work. Our busy season it starting to pickup, finally, so now I have things to do during the day. I was given the task of photographer for our Showroom only catalog, which is really cool. The funny part about it though is I needed to photograph trays of ribbon. All the trays were crooked. I cannot take a straight photo because I have scoliosis. Anyway, it gave someone a huge laugh and I was taught how to straighten the photos in paint. I NEVER work in paint and had no idea you can straighten photos in it. I was excited and still laughed that all my photos were crooked. HA!

I'm also still playing around in photoshop. Someone at work wanted me to take her photo and another girls photo and put it into the Berwick Class of 1968 reunion newspaper article. One of the photos went in really nicely, the other one went in ok but it's still funny.


No comments: