Sunday, October 19, 2008

My friend Dori invited us to her parents house this weekend to make saurkraut. I love saurkraut and was really looking forward to going. Jason went out shoe shopping since he's playing bball with a bunch of old guys from work. HA HA HA, they are really not old. Anyway, he's been needing a pair for a while. His poor big toe is nothing but a blister. So, I sent him off to hunt for shoes. No way was I going with him. He's shoe picky and I didn't feel like spending 2 - 3 hours in a shoe store. So, I stayed at home and wrote one of my friends from the Pectus forum. I also did laundry, which needed to be done. When Jason got home we decided to just stay indoors and hang out. Maybe next year Dori will invite me over again.....hopefully she doesn't hate me too much!

We finished Indiana Jones, which was STUPID! Then we watched Baby Mama, which was hilarious. I'm still having problems laughing so we watched it in segments. I would laugh, cry in pain, turn the show off and calm down then start it back up again. Ahh, the life of a Pectus surgery patient.

I also got up the nerve the other day to watch a 22 second portion of my surgery. I couldn't find the whole thing but the 22 sec segment showed the chest actually coming up as the turned the bar. VERY COOL. You should check it out. I also found a more in depth one if you are interested in that too. Cool as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxcS1do6JYo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mipXsvJMG8

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could never hate you! You were greatly missed and hopefully you will be able to come next year. If you take a whiff when you go by my parent's, you might get a smell of the saurkruat!

Love ya!
Dori

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.